Monday, May 18, 2009

First Test Today

In my spanish class. I'm a little nervous, I'm sure I'll do fine, but I always get nervous right before a test. We shall see :)

Lunch tomorrow with miss Katie, I'm pretty dang excited, for two reasons :) 1. I am obviously excited to see/catch up with Katie, 2. I have never been to Rubio's haha.

I am addicted to working out! I guess that's a good thing, and it's not like I work out 3 hours a day or anything, but I work out in short 15-20 minute bursts 3 times a day! Only problem, I'm not losing as much weight as I'm hoping for :/ lame!

This morning, Kaelyn was yelling at me, oh dear, it was so cute! First she was just babbling away in baby talk, I was talking to her and she was talking back. Then, all of the sudden, she was yelling, in baby talk of course! And it wasn't crying, or upsetness, it was just rasing her voice! It was very, very cute.

I want to get a pedicure. I think that next time I've got a chunk of money I'm going to splurge and treat myself. :)

Well, that's all for now
til next time...xo

No comments:

Post a Comment