Sunday, November 1, 2009

Inspiration Comes in the Most Peculiar Places

Last night, after all of the festivities and costumes and candy. After Dominic had left and the baby was in bed, when all was silent and calm - I started my homework. I know, I know, kind of a dumb climax, but you must understand a few things before I go on.
  • I have had this assignment for 1 month
  • the assignment is to write a 7-8 page paper on 2 chapters of the book of 1 Samuel
  • I suck at writing papers for Bible class
  • it's due Tuesday, 10pm
Needless to say, I was SOL. Nevertheless, I started my paper. The first page is an outline...and I was stuck. I worked it and reworked it, it just seemed like I was writing is cirlces. After an hour, I just gave up. I turned on the radio and went to hop on facebook. As I did, these were the lyrics I heard

"You don't need to give up
I am always on your side"

Needless to say, I got my butt right back to working on that outline - and I pumped it out And, it's good! Like, seriously I was divinely inspired. I am so blessed to feel God working in my life!

So then, to top it all off, I woke up this morning, and this was my verse of the day

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28


Long story short - I'm in a good mood :) I just want to leave you with this, make sure you listen to the chorus!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment