Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Accomplished.

That's how I feel right now. And it is such a wonderful feeling! I just finsished (well, two hours ago) my exegitical paper for Luke/Acts - it was a beast - but it's good and done! Also, I have the next two weeks completely planned out so I know what I'm doing, and I've got everything under control. I love having everything in a schedule, and my poor planner proves this. But, I loveee having it like this - I call it organized chaos :)

Speaking of chaos, I am already thinking about packing for our trip to Montana. Its 10 days, which isn't too bad, but when you assume that Kaelyn will wear 2-3 outfits everyday (spitup, poop etc. makes for more than a single outfit) plus she needs clean pajamas every other night, and diapers, and socks, and bibs....the list just goes on and on - and we haven't even gotten to me yet! But, it's okay, at least I'm starting early!

Tomorrow I get to hang out with Dominic all day :) yippee! It's because it's one of his 2 days off this week. We are going to hopefully put up my blinds, and we're going to watch Big Brother! Yay! The season premiere is on tomorrow night, channel 11 at 8pm! You should definitley check it out!

I was just looking over my school schedule for this fall - it's intense! I'm going to have zero social life, so I apologize now to all my friends! I've got Laboratory for Health Sciences, Organic Chemistry for Nursing Majors, Anatomy Lecture, Anatomy Laboratory, Intro to Philosophy & 1 & 2 Samuel. Yuck! But, oh well, I just keep telling myself, I gotta get through this, if not for me, for my daughter. She needs someone who can provide for her. Only 4 1/2 more years sweet pea, and mommy can provide for you! :)




I just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures of Kaelyn :)

Friday is girls day! :) I can't wait to hang out with Lindsay and Katie. And we're having wingstop, which I've never had, so it should be interesting! Plus, I love, love, love going in the pool, and so does Kaelyn. I'm sure we will all have a good time, and I'm sure Lindsay will take 100 thousand beautiful pictures!

Well, I suppose it's time for me to go, Kaelyn's getting fussy, so I'll go rescue my mom, and I've got to get to work on cleaning my room for Friday. One of the downfalls to having a baby - everything takes 5 times the amount of time to accomplish!

til next time - xo

No comments:

Post a Comment