Friday, July 10, 2009

Good, good day,

This pretty much sums up the attitude of the evening - "They were Wingstop virgins, so I got to pop their Wingstop cherries. And they liked it." Thank you Lindsay.


Loved hanging out with my girls today, it's amazing how much fun we had! :) And Lindsay and I man, we've got sooo many memories! Katie and I do too, and Katie and Lindsay do as well, so it's really neat to go back and see how intertwined all of our lives were/are. One of my favorite quotes of the night was,

"Well Tori, you have a lumpy head too."

"How do you even know that?"

"We were best friends for a long time, we got to know each other reallllly well"

oh Lindsay! :) haha. Other than all of that, it was still a pretty awesome day. I got to work on my garden a little bit (pictures to come when it starts to sprout a bit more), I got to hang with my girls, and I got to end the night hanging out with my babylove:)

This next week is going to be a very busy one. I've got my school work to focus on, I'm going to coffee with Volney Monday, lunch with Tracie Tuesday, out of town relatives are visiting Wednesday, breather Thursday, photoshoot with Lindsay Friday, and my family is leaving for good on Saturday! Yikes! :) It should be fun though!

I'm a little aprehensive as to being home alone for two weeks. I mean, it's one thing to be left alone for a night, or a weekend, or whatever. But two weeks? And then I've gotta lock up when I leave, and then I'm coming home to an empty house. It'll be an interesting month, to say the least :)

Well, bedtime :) I'm going to crash out like this one :)

xo, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment