Friday, July 3, 2009

This one is Dedicated to Lindsay

Mainly because she keeps bugging me to update :)

This last weekend was wonderful. Kaelyn got baptized and then we had a lovely party at my house :) One of the most precious gifts that she received is this beautiful dress from Katie. It makes her look like a little fairy princess :)



This week was spent with homework, homework and more homework. It seems like Dominic does homework one day while I watch Kaelyn, and then the next day we switch! But at least in a couple of weeks we will both be done!

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. (after I typed that I thought duh. to myself.) Anyway, parade :) every year my church has a float, and I love to walk with them, but with the baby and the sun, and the possibility of her getting hungry, all lead me to decide to watch it this year. I don't think I've ever watched it, so it will be fun! Plus, when you're watching you get to walk down to the McElwain's home and show off your baby girl :)

So I entered Kaelyn in the Parent's Magazine Cover Model Contest. I'd like to think she has a chance to become a semi-finalist. Although, I'm pretty sure I'm biased. It's steep competition though, they pick the top 20 (of her age group) out of close to 10,000 entrants. So, don't get your hopes up. (that was for me, not you all)

Well, I believe this is all for tonight. I need my sleep, and so do you! So, go to bed!!!

til next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment