Saturday, July 4, 2009

"Places"

Is my new favorite song. It's by Frank and Derol. Victoria Mack introduced me to them, and now I am forever grateful. Check it out. It's fantastic.



So I am sooo happy to have met with Lindsay today :) We had a wonderful time catching up, and she took some beautiful pictures of Kaelyn.

I'm not going to go into details, but Dominic and I have had a tough two days. It's hard being parents, being teenagers, being in love, AND getting along! :) But, things are good, and I am so happy. I have never been so in love, and I can't wait to marry my babylove :)) But that's enough about him - I don't wanna make y'all gag haha!

So tonight Dominic and I decided to go watch the fireworks (just like everyone and their uncle) but anyway, we drove up to the point, and it was jam-packed! Not only was it crowded, we couldn't see any fire works - fail! So then we drove to the new Vons center and wall-la! No people and a perfect view! :))

I made dinner tonight, lasagna:) It was delish!! I'm an excellent baker, but my cooking is hit and miss. Sometimes it's great, and other times it makes you want to eat your own vomit. Haha. Anyway, tonight was a hit. And I made my babylove happy.

I've decided that after church tomorrow I am locking myself in my room and doing ALL my homework. Uggh, not excited about that at all.

Anyway, I'm off to raid the refrigerator.

till next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment