Sunday, September 13, 2009

Etsy Update!

Thanks for bearing with me while I've been working! I've finally got the new blog up, it's for all things etsy, head on over to see what things are taking place by clicking here. Other than that, this blog is back to my boring old life :))


I broke my facebook pact. I told Dominic that I wouldn't go on Facebook allllll semester. Not because he wanted me to, but because I thought that it would help me stay focused and not laze the days away. Well, it did help me focus, but I cheated, haha. Oh well, my new pact is I will only go on it on the weekends.. I thnk I can stick to that one. Anyway, I know that this is a super short blog...but I've got cleaning and such to do while baby Kae is sleeping...I'm not even going to put tags haha.

PS Lindsay, Katie, Mat, Danielle & Dominic - you all are blog-laggers! Update already, sheesh!! :)) kisses to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment