Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slim Fast

Doesn't taste as bad as I expected it to. Given, it's not good, but hey, dieters can't be choosers. Anyway, I've got a Chem quiz today, and surprisingly, I feel pretty ready for it. I've also got an Anatomy test tomorrow and an Anatomy practical Thursday. Those I don't feel quite as ready for, but I've got time :) anywho, Right now I'm watching sweet Kaelyn play with a Winnie-the-Pooh toy. It's pretty darn cute :).

I don't have much else to say, so instead I'll post my to-do list.

x.fold/put away laundry
o.get ready for school
x. study for 15 min. more for chem
o.do 1&2 sam. hw
x.pick up Anna from school
o.hang out with Dominic
x.study for Anatomy test
o.do more laundry
x.work on Dominic's gift
o.work out
x.watch ruby and the rockits (bahah I'm so lame)

:) have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment