Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Katie Butkus Inspired Me

And I hope she doesn't see me as a copy-cat, if she does, this will be my one and only blog post :) Otherwise my plan is to help let out my frustrations, joys, trials and news. We'll see if I keep up with it.

One of the hardest things for me is to stick with it. I have started so many projects, and most of them end up halfway done in the back of my closet. I just seem to have no motivation. I'm not sure how to become motivated either. I think the biggest problem is that if it's not what I like from the get go, or if it's turning out different than I planned, I back out. Quitter. :/

On a happier note, Kaelyn is starting to hold her head up really well! I got her this neat seat called a Bumbo. It's a funny looking seat that helps her back muscles, and helps her to sit upright, and I love it! Kaelyn's is purple, but I thought this was such a cute picture, I had to use it :)

That's all for now I guess, I'm not sure how to end this so....

til next time xo.

1 comment:

  1. i love that i have someone else's blog to read now! it's a good way to get out all your thoughts :) and i like your name for it hehe.
    i feel you motivation issue...it's definitely an issue for me too. but i'm sure worse for you because now you have a whole new distraction in your life.
    and i love the seat. it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete