Friday, May 15, 2009

Successfull Shopping Trip

Yep, it sure was! I got a ton of stuff! Favorites include two pairs of shorts, a wrap dress, a cute lacy top and drum roll please - a swimsuit :) It's too cute, yellow and black and white. But, not bumbee looking at all haha. I'd say it was a successful trip.

So, Hell's Kitchen Finale last night, what a bust, the cockiest person won, gah I hate that! Oh well, the person I wanted to win (Laura) can go on to bigger and better things.

I am so addicted to Pick Up Stix. They have the best chicken in the entire world! Everytime I go I get the house chicken with brown rice and a spring roll...yumm! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

I don't have a very good feeling about this online class that I am taking. It seems like it's a little too advanced for me, and it's only a 100-level course! But, we shall see. I turned in my first assignment yesterday, all it was was a paragraph response to our readings, so hopefully I did well. My other class though, is sooo easy! It's elementary spanish 1, and we are moving at such a slow pace! I feel bad for the people in there who don't know spanish though because he jumps around a lot. He has yet to explain how to conjugate verbs, yet he expects everyone to know which form to use and when...oh well.

I get to spend the day/evening with Dominic! Oh, I am so excited! Since I have started my classes I haven't been able to spend more than a few minutes with him while we are exchanging the baby :/. But tonight - is us time! yay!

Wii Fit update - I am 2lbs lighter! yay me!

Well, Kaelyn just woke up from her nap, and I gotta get lunch anyway,
till next time...xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment