Monday, May 11, 2009

So I Took The Weekend Off,

I thought I deserved it, seeing as it was my first Mother's Day! Oh, and it was a great one! I had such a nice time with my family..and I love that I am a mother, it's such an incredible feeling :) My brother, Matthew, made me the sweetest wall plaque, which he painted himself. And he wrote a card that said "I know you're not my mother, but you are a great mother to Kaelyn, Happy Mother's Day!" awww, makes my heart melt :))

In other news, I start school tomorrow, I have my first ever online class, which should be interesting, and I've got Spanish 4 nights a week. Blah. lol. I am excited about my Spanish class though, I'm minoring in good ol Espanol, so it shouldn't be too difficult. The online class may be a toughie though, it's History..and me and history go together like peanut butter and pickles...

Today Dominic and I heard a REAL laugh from Kaelyn, it was sooo sweet. Last week I was playing with her and she had little gurgles and giggles, and I was soo excited, and then today Dominic and I were playing with her and I tickled her and she laughed and laughed...oh it was precious. I think both of us were on the edge of tears. She's incredible. End of story.

Well, that's all for tonight I suppose, I've gotta be up early to take care of my little stinker

till next time ...xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment