Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day is coming up!

I am going to blow my mom's mind this mother's day :) I got her the cutest Coach charm bracelet, and she is totally obsessed with that brand right now. Score: Tori 1. Anyway, as for Mother's day, this is my first! That's so exciting. Although Kaelyn is obviously too young to help me celebrate, I am going out to lunch with the moms in Dominic's family, and I am really excited. Yay!

In other news, Kaelyn laughed for the first time yesterday! I have yet to get her to do it again, but I was tickling her and she distictly giggled twice! Oh the joys of having an infant :) I know it's odd, but I feel very proud of her when she smiles or laughs or even holds her head on her own. It must be hard, having a body and not knowing how to hold it or what to do with it. But she is growing and learning so fast, and it just makes me proud.


I've been really missing Dominic lately, it seems like he's always at school, and although he's had his work hours cut back, I just still feel he's not around enough. That said, every free moment we are together, and I thank God for that. I just don't want him to miss out on Kaelyn, like I said, she's growing so fast.

That's all that's on my mind for now...who knows when the next post will be

Til next time...xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment