Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The List

This is my by-the-end-of-summer bucket list.
made it a couple weeks ago and I'm having trouble sticking to it.
posting should help re-motivate me


x. get a student loan
x. get kaelyn into a daycare (preferably fairplex)
x. memorize all of my cations and anions for chem.
x. organize my room so it is homework-friendly
x. work on my relationship
x. spend less than 2 hours/day on the internet
x. take care of myself
x. don’t waste my money
x. kaelyn drinking from a bottle
x. kaelyn sleeping in her crib all night – even after a feeding
x. finish painting the bathroom
x. get up between 6:30 and 7 and sleep between 10:30 and 11
x. get healthy
x. swim/run/walk three times a week
x. read the Bible everyday
x. use my planner!!!
x. perfect my handwriting

No comments:

Post a Comment