Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy Weekend :)

and you know how I love busy:)

Well, we'll start Thursday, when Dominic and I saw Inglorious Basterds. Which was, by the way, hilarious! Both of us were expecting a true story/based on a true story type of movie, and sadly it wasn't the case. I say sadly only because I wish that this story had been true! ha! You'll have to see it yourself - I'm no spoiler.

Friday. I didn't do a whole bunch Friday, but I did go and buy a baby shower gift for Ashley (and baby Riley). Also, Friday I made a couple of hairbows for Ashley's shower, and I made one for Kaelyn's outfit for the shower.

Saturday. First, I went to Ashley's shower. I had a great time! We played games, ate good food and talked and talked - and of course Ashley opened her gifts! She got some really great stuff, I'm so excited for her and her daughter! Then, after the shower I went to Dominic's and spent some time with his family. At 6 Dominic went to work, and at 7 all of the girls, and Tracie's friend all went to Pizza and Stuff -yum! We had a great dinner and talked and talked and talked :) and Kaelyn was so well-behaved :))

Saturday/SundayAM. Came home to find my dog was having puppies! We were expecting this, although we though she wouldn't have them till Tues/Wed. It was so neat to watch! I was realllllly excited! Piper had 5 puppies, but one of them didn't make it. So we now have 7 doggies!!! ahhh :))

Sunday. I had every intention of going to church this morning, really I did. But when you wake up at 6 in the morning, after having gone to bed at 1, and after having played veterinarian all night, church doesn't sound all that appealing. So, instead I went to breakfast with mt family and coldstone with Dominic.

all in all good weekend! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment