Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today was a pretty bad day

although it did have it's high points.


x.bad
not having a loan
having a non-english speaker try and tell me why I don't have a loan
crying on the phone to the aforementioned non-english speaker
calling APU about a money transfer, only to find I have negative money
listening to Kaelyn scream and scream and scream all day
getting yelled at/bossed around like I'm two years old
not being able to find a job
finally finding the PERFECT job with PERFECT hours, and not getting a response
having to apply at target
not being able to open a f***ing stroller (<- Told you it was a bad day)

x.good
lunch with Mrs. Black
Dominic coming over and making Kaelyn giggle like crazy
wrestling (and losing) to Dominic
getting new shoes :)



meh. That's about how I feel, and sadly, I don't think it's going to change.
going to try read la biblia, hopefully it will help.

til next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment